Saturday, February 24, 2018

Just when I thought spring was around the corner winter rears it's semi-ugly head, well that is unless your s skier or just love snow.  I'm right in the middle.  I love the snow but hate the delays and the dangerous driving.  I had 5 jobs I had to complete today.  A washer, dryer, dishwasher, oven, and refrigerator repair.  What an assortment in one day!  Oh well, to start things off, it took me 1 hour to drive 6 miles on Victory Road in Meridian.  The freeway was backed up and everyone was driving extremely slow.  Most thought it was a good idea to take side streets.  Well I guess everyone had that idea by the looks of it.  Well, I guess we should count our blessings, this is a great place to live. 
Rich
Western Boise Appliance Repair
208-344-4893

No comments:

Post a Comment