Friday, August 3, 2012

Frigidaire Washer Pump Replacement

Folks, I try to write some appliance repair procedures to help homeowners save money and do the work themselves.  While on a repair job in Boise I decided to take some pictures so I may write a procedure on how to replace a Frigidaire washing-machine drain pump.  The procedure itself has pictures to help you along the way.  How difficult is this to complete on your own?  Well, that depends.  I would say that someone who has never did this before, may want to set aside 3 hours.  For someone who has never repair an appliance, I wouldn't say that it would be a difficult job.  A little patience and attention to detail is all that's needed.

I had my neighbor review the drain pump replacement procedure and go over it in detail with his front-load washing machine.  It took him an hour and a half and he gave me some feedback on how nice it was to have the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment